At TidalShine.com we recognise that your privacy is important and we are dedicated to protecting your data and privacy.
TidalShine.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all its operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting the data and privacy of our clients, colleagues and online visitors’ both online, on our website, and offline.
This Policy is applicable to Personal Information supplied to us both by individuals or by others. We may use the Personal Information we receive for any of the purposes described in this Policy, or as otherwise communicated at the point of collecting such information.
This Policy is important to the way we work together. Please read it carefully, and save or print a copy to keep for future reference.
The following terms are used in this Policy:
- “TidalShine.com”, “we”, “us”, and “our” (and other similar terms) are used to refer to the sole proprietorship of May Bleeker-Phelan.
- “Personal Information” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’);
- “Identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, or to one or more factors specific to the identity of that natural person;
- “Processing” refers to any actions performed on personal information, for example, collection, recording, organising, retrieval, storage, alteration, and erasure; and
- “You” and “your” (and other similar terms) is used to refer to clients, individuals associated with TidalShine.com clients, coachees, assessees, contacts, suppliers, associate coaches, consultants, sub-contractors, business contacts, job applicants, staff and visitors to the TidalShine.com website.
About Our Cookies
Google Analytics Cookies
TidalShine.com uses information from Google Analytics to track the number of visits to the website, browsers and operating systems. No personally identifiable information is obtained from these cookies. We use the information that Google Analytics generates relating to our website to create reports about the use of the site. These reports allow us to update the site and improve your usage of it.
If you do not wish your data to be collected via Google Analytics, you can install its opt-out browser extension or add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies through your Web browser; however, if you choose to decline TidalShine.com cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject all cookies automatically or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. Taking any of these actions shouldn't cause a problem with navigating our site. Consult the Help section of your browser for guidance on how to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is requested.
California Consumer Privacy Act Statement
TidalShine.com does not sell any personal information from visitors to the site.
Personally Identifiable Information
TidalShine.com may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our site
- To display content on the site correctly
- To improve customer service
- To help us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To personalise your user experience
- To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site
- To improve our site
- To improve our products and services
- To run a promotion, context, survey or other site feature
- To send information to you that you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you
- To send periodic emails, which may include electronic newsletters and /or autoresponder series of emails
- To respond to your enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
TidalShine.com may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, fill out a form, book a session, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
Specifically, if you subscribe to our newsletter, we will ask for your first name and will require your email address.
If you complete a form, we will require your name and your email address, and will ask for information relevant to the purpose of the form.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we will collect your name, email address, billing address and credit card number. This information may be stored on a third-party’s servers.
This site lets you share content with your friends and followers on various social media platforms. Here are links to the privacy policies of Linked-In, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit our site anonymously. However, it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. We will use personal information received from you for internal purposes only and will not sell it or provide it to third parties.
We also collect each visitor’s IP address, which helps us combat spam and fraud. We do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.
TidalShine.com contains links to other website that may be of interest to you. However, once you have used them to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites. These sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Always exercise caution by reviewing the privacy statement of the website in question before continuing to use it.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your method of connecting to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider you used, and other similar information.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
The TidalShine.com website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 16. We operate our site in compliance with current regulations. Anyone under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian provide consent to use this site. We do not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 16 years of age.
Release of Information
If the website TidalShine.com is sold or merged with another business, some information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in the site or through services we have provided to you, may transfer to the new owner as part of the sale. This is in order that the service being provided to you may continue. For example, if you receive our newsletter your name and contact details may be transferred. In the event such a change in business occurs you will be notified through our website of that change in control and practices. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honours any opt-out or deletion requests you might make.
Personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information collected by this site is stored on our host’s servers. That host is SiteSell Inc., located at 1000 Saint-Jean Boulevard, Suite 702, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5P1 Canada.
Some information is collected by third-party services. These include Mailchimp, Paypal and Calendly.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
You can also request to edit or delete any of your information from the service by clicking request change.
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
Last updated: 18 June 2021