People often seek career development support when they are struggling with something. When you have a thorn in your foot, you look for an appropriate means to remove the thorn.
If you are dealing with any of the following, you might be interested in exploring your career development support options.
- You notice unwanted career patterns that you haven’t been able to shift
- You are not sure you are on the right career path and want more information
- You are going through a difficult work change
- You are facing a career dilemma or crossroads
- You struggle with a particular issue at work
Some typical areas for development are:
- interpersonal skills
- communication (assertiveness, listening skills, presentation skills)
- stress tolerance
- motivation / perseverance